**THIS WALLET WAS HACKED **
Don't try to use it! If you visit the website your XLM will disappear. As long as you don't visit it you are safe.
Here is the discussion on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7q72pw/warning_blackwalletco_hacked_check_your_public_key/6
Hey! I'm Alexis, a French IT student and Stellar holder since 2k14 8)
I've been working on BlackWallet the last weeks/months, tried many things, started over again and again (dev routine ) but finally, today, I'm proud to be here, introducing the first, but not least version of BlackWallet!
ADMIN UPDATE : THIS WALLET HAS BEEN HACKED. DO NOT USE LINK. REMOVED
doesn't require users to create an account - all you need is a private key.
However the stellar's account viewer and blackwallet share no code at all, I built blackwallet from scratch.
My goal is to create an easy but powerful wallet with as many features as possible. The idea is that blackwallet could be used by new users for its
simplicity while at the same time being used by the confirmed users for its advanced features.
That's ambitious I know. But I truly believe this can be achieved - at least, I'm doing my best to make it a better wallet everyday.
I'll post here what I'm working on, the changelogs and what may come in the future - feel free (and I'd love that you do so) to post some feedbacks, ideas, bug reports here, this would really help! Many brains are better than one!
last update: 07/14/2017 - v0.1.3
• No registration
• Sending and receiving Lumens, Assets, Tokens
-* iOS webapp*
• Multiple accounts
- You can add as many accounts as you want and give them names to keep it organized!
(requires mobile mode to be enabled)
• Mobile mode
- Enable this mode in the settings to make your wallet(s) persists until logout
• Assets/Tokens support
- Sending & receiving
- See your balances
- Change trust lines
• Real time balances (+USD balance)
- *Your balances update in real time, whenever a transaction is made,
your balances will update + your balance's worth is displayed in USD.*
• Market choice for USD price
- You can choose the market to be used for the XLM<->USD rate.
currently 2 choices: coinmarketcap & kraken
• Address inspector
- *You can inspect the holdings of a public address by
entering it in the inspector tool.*
- BlackWallet can be customized in the settings page
• Set inflation destination
• XLM/BTC/XRP data & charts
- Volume, market cap, usd/btc price, charts etc.
• Community integration
- Various links to Stellar related boards, social networks, exchanges...
- Stellarchain.io links are also used in some cases to provide more informations.
WIP & Planned features
• Sending Lumens/Assets to email addresses
• blackwallet pay, a payment interface to easily get paid in Lumens (delayed)
• Merge account operation
• Federations (need to learn more about that)
[fixed] ~~(low) stuck on loading when browsing blackwallet with private navigation activated on iOS 10 devices. (probably related to localStorage)~~
[fixed] ~~(severe) mobile mode broken~~
In case BlackWallet would win some Lumens with the SBC, a part of these Lumens would be given away to the users!
This has been criticized by some users due to the uncertainty of BlackWallet being rewarded - I can't promise Lumens I don't own, so yes that's uncertain
A good point of this giveaway is that, users need to test blackwallet to generate their blackwallet code (a code built with their public address) - that's a good way for me to make sure users test out blackwallet, and this also can result in bug reports, ideas and suggestions!
HOW TO JOIN
Only active users would get a reward
1. Use blackwallet, test it out etc.
2. Click the giveaway button () and click "Get my blackwallet code"
3. Post your public address + your blackwallet code here - you also have to give a mark nor post a feedback.
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!
I am updating regularly the "Get Started" page, it's a FAQ for both Stellar & BlackWallet.
You can find it here: https://blackwallet.co/getstarted
New screenshots (0.1.3) coming soon!
blackwallet v0.1.2 changelog (07/11/2017)
- improved webdesign, new color scheme, new landing page
- new icon & screenboard's icon
- changed tooltips location from top to bottom
- bug fixes & non-working links fixes
- new settings: you can now choose which market you'd like to use for the USD balance display. (coinmarketcap & kraken for the moment)
- the settings are now saved differently, it will now be easier to add new settings (code related only)
- clicking on your public address will now select it
- added current version in the settings
- added a message to notify users their account doesn't exist on the network and the amount they need to send to fulfill the minimal balance
- blackwallet pay ALPHA will be tested soon (read more: https://blackwallet.co/pay)
- added more docs in the get started page
- added a 404 error page
blackwallet v0.1.3 changelog (07/14/2017!)
- improved wallet design
- textboxes improvements (disabled autocomplete, spellcheck for some of them)
- checkboxes, radioboxes and selects are now blue instead of green
- tokens are now supported, you can see your holdings / send and receive tokens.
- tokens: you can now add/remove a trustline for a given asset
- you can now set your inflation destination address (settings>money)
- improved account inspector, results are now displayed in a table
- improved design on mobile devices & tablets, the tools are now displayd at the bottom of page (iOS like)
- improved slide animation
- fixed the bug with private browsing on ios, blackwallet now works in private mode too!
BlackWallet: enhanced-account viewer
Old thread (with old screenshots etc.): https://pastebin.com/gJBztLYa