1) I had created a Lobstr wallet, deposited cash numerous times through Coinflip, creating a significant balance of 52K XLM.
2) I had lost my password, so I attempted to reset the password, but accidentally over-wrote the old password that had been saved to my Google & Chrome settings, so I was not able to gain access to my Secret Key.
3) So, I typed in my Recovery Phrase ... FAILED.
4) I had not yet gotten my Secret Key when I had access to my wallet with my old password (yes, I know that this was a fatal mistake on my part), so when my Recovery Phrase failed, I could not get my Secret Key, due to not having my original password.
5) I have sent queries to Stellar via the "Help" link and did receive links to type in the Recovery Phrase, but my current, written-down Recovery Phrase keeps on failing. I tried variations -- no go.
6) I do realize that failing to at least take a picture of the one-time Recovery Phrase was a fatal move on my part, as well as to lose my original password.
7) I've invested my last $6K into this wallet, but now I'm locked out.
8) I'm beyond stressed about this, so what are my options to recover this wallet?
9) I had not yet signed in via cell phone, so would this work?
10) I have created a new Stellar Acct via a different email address, this time properly SAVING MY PASSWORD, so now I'm faced with a choice of "Connect Stellar Wallet" or to "Create [a new] Stellar Wallet" -- which path to take?
11) I'm being fk'n careful with this, this time around.
12) If I create a new wallet, you bet that I'll take pics of the new Recovery Phrase, to copy it and to carefully write it down in the EXACT SEQUENCE of how it appears on the screen -- I will NOT repeat my errors of my clusterfk that I did with my old wallet; however, I desperately want to have access to my old wallet to recover the $6K worth of XLM that I had invested into it.
13) Any advice?