Hello! Today, I introduces the first version of XLMwallet.
I used all time a web wallet Blackwallet. For me it was problematic to find a convenient wallet after DNS hacking Blackwallet. I decided to create for ourselves the same convenient to use Stellar web wallet and today we represent to you - XLMwallet.
My goal is to create an easy but powerful wallet with as many features as possible. The idea is that xlmwallet could be used by new users for its simplicity while at the same time being used by the confirmed users for its advanced features.
I'll post here what I'm working on, the changelogs and what may come in the future - feel free (and I'd love that you do so) to post some feedbacks, ideas, bug reports here, this would really help!
- No registration
- Sending and receiving Lumens, Assets, Tokens
- iOS webapp
- Multiple accounts
- You can add as many accounts as you want and give them names to keep it organized! (requires mobile mode to be enabled)
- Mobile mode
- Enable this mode in the settings to make your wallet(s) persists until logout
- Assets/Tokens support
- Sending & receiving
- See your balances
- Change trust lines
- Real time balances (+USD balance)
- Your balances update in real time, whenever a transaction is made,
your balances will update + your balance's worth is displayed in USD.
- Market choice for USD price
- You can choose the market to be used for the XLM<->USD rate.
currently 2 choices: coinmarketcap & kraken
- Address inspector
- You can inspect the holdings of a public address by
entering it in the inspector tool.
- XLMwallet can be customized in the settings page
- Set inflation destination
- XLM/BTC/XRP data & charts
- Volume, market cap, usd/btc price, charts etc.
- Community integration
- Various links to Stellar related boards, social networks, exchanges...
- Stellarchain.io links are also used in some cases to provide more informations.
- Path payments
- Open federation
- Sending lumens to mail
- Merge account operation support